Thank you for your participation! This campaign is now closed.
The vouchers will be sent to winners starting from November, 30, 2020.
Enjoy your online shopping on Videdressing!
- What does this campaign consist in?
From November, 23 to 26 2020, the "Videdressing Challenge" campaign allows you to win €100 vouchers by listing items on Videdressing!
You will receive a €100 voucher if you have, at least, 6 items listed.
- Terms and Conditions
- Items offered for sale will have to be eligible, according to our list*, which includes more than 120 brands.
- Only items in a very good condition or new (which have never been worn) will be accepted
- Each item offered for sale has to be listed at a minimum price of €70.
- To win this €100 voucher, you have to put a minimum of 6 items for sale.
- The voucher cannot exceed €100, even if you list more than 6 items.
- This voucher can be used on your next order, for a purchase of an item of €150 or more.
- The vouchers will be sent starting from November, 30, 2020 and have to be used before December, 31, 2020.
- The offer is limited to the first 150 users.
- The offer is restricted to individuals. Professional sellers aren't eligible.
Please keep in mind that every item will be moderated before being published.
*Please fnd the eligible brands below:
|A.P.C., Anine Bing, Barbour, Eric Bompard, Ganni, Golden Goose, IRO, Jérôme Dreyfuss, Lancel, Nanushka, Sézane||Acne Studios, Alaïa, Alexander McQueen, Alighieri, Ami, Balenciaga, Baume & Mercier, Berluti, Bottega Veneta, Boucheron, Bulgari, By Far, Canada Goose, Cartier, Céline, Chanel, Chaumet, Chloé, Chopard, Christian Louboutin, Courrèges, Dinh Van, Dior, Dior Homme, Elleme, Fendi, Fred, Goyard, Gucci, Hermès, Isabel Marant, IWC, Jacquemus, Jaeger LeCoultre, Jimmy Choo, JM Weston, Khaite, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Manolo Blahnik, Mauboussin, Max Mara, Messika, Moncler, Moynat, Panerai, Patagonia, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Pomellato, Prada, Pyrenex, Rimowa, Rolex, Saint Laurent, Simone Rocha, Staud, The Row, Toteme, Vacheron Constantin, Valentino, Van Cleef & Arpels, Veja, Wandler, Yves Saint Laurent|